No. of grantees(2018)
Total no. of grantees
The program facilitates fledgling musicians to build a presence on the music market. Musicians who are selected in the annual open call will be provided with institutional support, including record production, promotion, marketing, mentorship from experienced musicians who are recognized in their field, joint and solo concerts, and referrals to record labels.
In these ways and others, the program will help introduce a wide range of musicians from various genres to domestic and international record markets, adding vitality and diversity to the musical landscape.
Provision of Grants
- Grant of record production expenses up to KRW 15 million for one full-length album
- Use of spaces in CJ azit Gwangheungchang free of charge (by application)
- Use of CJ azit Studio free of charge (by application)
- Participation as host of Live Club Day
- Opportunities to perform in festivals and shows
- Opportunities to perform internationally (KCON)
- Customized master classes to sharpen competitive skills (e.g. tips on how to perform in overseas festivals, how to make effective promotions, etc.)
- Free access to Artist Lounge in CJ azit